Fireside Rotisserie Stick
The beauty of the Keener Wiener Rotisserie Stick is in its simplicity. The Keener Wiener combines many great features into one, easy-to-use package.
- rounded end for safety
- blunt skewer for safety
- backwards point so the wieners etc. won't slide off into the fire
- no dangerously exposed points mean less chance of people, pets, or things getting snagged
- generous length 46 inches, 115 cm
- two wiener-shaped handles so you don't burn yourself... or your friends!
- sliding handle to carry your rotisserie upright by the hot end, safely under control, instead of waving around in midair where it could hurt someone.
- continuous, smooth, rotisserie action, you don't turn the stick, just wobble the rear handle in a circular manner.
- capacity for a half pound of food. (225g)
- cooks up to six wieners at a time, just slide them around the hook, down the shaft, then back on to the hook again.
- the back of the hook locks shish kabob pieces in place so they always turn with the skewer.
- pull rear handle down by hip, the wiener comes to you and automagically assumes optimum position to be grabbed in your bun.
- seamless rotisserie action allows precision cooking of marhmallows; firm, puffy, light, dark, flaming... or anything in between.
- constructed from stainless steel & solid hardwood handles
For more information, contact the manufacturer directly...
Tel: (780) 441 1346
The Modern Trading Post is a showcase of innovative companies & products for the outdoor lifestyle.
Add your listing today!