Water Testing Kits
Do-it-yourself water testing kits for bacteria, lead, pesticide and other contaminants!
- A study by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention found 41% of well water sampled to be contaminated with coliform bacteria.
- The Natural Resource Defense Council reports that 40% of public water suppliers have violated federal standards for water quality safety.
- The EPA estimates more then 40 MILLION people in the U.S. use water that contains harmful levels of lead.
You and your family do not need to be victims of these statistics. You can easily and safely test the water in the privacy of your own home with our inexpensive do-it-yourself water test kits.
Available tests include Lead, Bacteria, and pesticide.
For example, the bacteria test offers the following:
- Selectively detects total coliforms, fecal coliforms, and E. coli
- Detects a single viable organism (1 cfu/100ml)
- Recovers injured or treatment stressed bacteria
- Clear, easy to read results
- Pre-measured, unit-dosed and ready to use
- Collection, incubation, and reading are done all in the same vessel
- Highly suitable for field use
- Shelf life of four years
- Always ready for emergency use
- No laboratory equipment required
- Extensively tested in field evaluations
- Confirmed results in 48 hours
- Contains No Toxic Ingredients!!
- Can be used World wide
Competitively priced at $19.99 USD ($29.99 CDN). Complete money-back guarantee.
For more information, contact
Action Africa directly...
American Water Service, LLC
5001 Smith Farm Rd
Matthews NC 28104